RSRI Conference on Recent Trends in Management and Commerce
(RSRI CRMC 2023)
09th and 10th April 2023
Both Online and Offline Mode Organized by
REST Labs & REST Society for Research International
- The Ecommerce After COVID-19
- Contextual and Programmatic Advertising
- Marketing Automation
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Enhanced Shipping Options
- Mobile Commerce
- Augmented Reality for Product Visualization
- Voice Search Will Take Lead
- Snap and Shop
- Revival of Brick-And-Mortar (B&M) Models
- Subscription Based Models Will Rise
- Chatbots as Personal Assistants
- Blockchain – The New Shift
- Social Payments Make Shopping Seamless
- More Payment Options Will Popup
- Localize and Personalize Customer Experience
- Build Communities, Engage Customers and Enhance CRM
- Post Payments Will Boom
- Cognitive Supply Chain Management
- Amazon Will Keep Winning
- Influencer Marketing Will Bring Sales
- ROPO will Rise
- Fulfillment Options Will Expand
- Drone Delivery Finally Takes Center Stage
- Social Commerce Will Grow to New Levels
- Content Repurposing Becomes Purposeful
- The Provision of a Multi-Platform Journey with Dedicated Platform Messaging
The themes are not limited to the topics given but are inclusive of the above-mentioned ones.
All papers must be original and not simultaneously submitted to another journal or conference. The paper should be submitted through the below link.
Paper Submission Link
All questions about submissions should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or coordinators
Dr. A. V. Raghu, President, RSRI Society.
Mrs. M. Amudha, Register, RSRI Society.
Mrs. Vimala Saravanan, Accounts & Admin, REST Labs.
Prof. M. Ramachandran, Lead Research Scientist., REST Labs.
Mr. Chinnasami Sivaji, Core Research Scientsits, REST Labs.
Mobile: 6369 477 511
Miss. Kurinjimalar Ramu, Core Research Scientists, REST Labs.
Mobile: 6382 760 440
Mrs. Vidhya Prasanth, Associate Core Research Scientists
Mr. Sathiyaraj Chinnasamy, REST Labs.
Chandrasekar Raja, REST Labs.
Ashwini Murugan, REST Labs
Mrs. Manjula Selvam, REST Labs.
Mrs. Soniya Sriram, REST Labs.
Miss. Sowmiya Soundharaj, REST Labs.
Miss. Malarvizhi Mani, REST Labs.
Dr. C. Venkateswaran, MMIM, Maharishi Markandeshwar (Deemed to be University), Mullana-Ambala, India.
REST Labs, Kaveripattinam, Krishnagiri, Tamil Nadu India.
All the papers accepted and Registered by this conference will be published in any of following journal
1. REST Journal on Banking, Accounting and Business, ISSN No: 2583 4746 Which is having DOI (Digital Object Identifier)
2. Recent trends in Management and Commerce, ISBN No: 978-81-936097-6-7 Which is having DOI (Digital Object Identifier)
3. Trends in Banking, Accounting and Business, ISBN: 978-81-956353-0-6 Which is having DOI (Digital Object Identifier)
Last Date for Submission:25th March 2023
Intimation of Acceptance: 29th March 2023
Last Date for Registration: 03th April 2023
From RSRI Members
Early registration(up to 26 April 2023)
Late registration(After 28 April 2023)
Bank Details for payment
Account name: REST LABS
Account no: 120000178878
Bank: canarabank, Kaveripattanam
IFSC code: CNRB0016179
Note: Once the paper is accepted, the Author can do registration through the below link. Participants and Co-Authors who are interested to attend the conference can also use the same below link for registration
Registration cost includes
Participation in all relevant sessions.
Publication in Scopus Indexed journal.
Hard copy of Certificates.
REST Society for Research International (RSRI) is an independent, private, non-profit, interdisciplinary, professional research society. RSRI is functioned by a group of researchers in various areas of specializations across the world. This society recognizes the research contributions through the various distinguished awards and publications in association with one of its initiative “REST publisher”, which publishes various research journals and books. This research society is sponsored by REST Trust, which is registered under the Government of India with vide number 43/2009 in the year of 2009. In continuation of the various research responsibilities, we are conducting various competitions like BEST E Lecture Award, Best Manager competition, etc. for undergraduate and postgraduate students all around the world to enhance their creativity and technical skills, which leads to innovation and product development.
About the Conference
To create opportunities for technocrats, researchers, faculty, and scientists can exchange their technical expertise and knowledge. It aims to bridge the gap between academic research and industry needs. The topic covered is the major research areas of modern-day requirements. We warmly welcome all researchers to submit their latest research paper to this conference and share the valuable experiences with the scientist and scholars around the world. We would hereby like to request your kind self to please sponsor the event wholeheartedly. Your kind and earnest gesture will definitely attract and help breed prospective talents. We hope that you will oblige us by your earnest and kind cooperation.
Glimpses of RSRI CMCI 2018